jueves, 9 de julio de 2009

Types of guys to avoid...and girls that always give them a chance

I always have a friend like that, the one that is beautiful, intelligent, interesting, but she just makes bad choices...
Bad choices with guys basically.
Her boyfriends in the same street would be like the weird guy dary parade.
First it was the guy that mistreated her, bossed her around (I only eat chicken breast and no dark meat) and compared her to other people, like with me once! he said she should wear her make up like mine, that she put on too much eye liner. Excuse me???? Your old, balding, fat, with no career and have a misbehaving teenager son, you're not exactly Brad Pitt.
Another example is the really old guy that not only was ugly, but he tought that he was a genius that no one could understand. So us mere mortals weren't wothy of his words hahahaha. I would say he's not a genius, just crazy and antisocial, with a little bit of a complex.
My God! There are a lot of crazy guys out there that we should avoid:
- The stalker that thinks it is romantic to "chase" you, or insist until out of desperation you say yes. Like the great catch I tell you about on my first blog, or my facebook stalker that doens't know who I am but stalks me and when I deleted him, begged me 15 times through messages to add him again, yes, that's a good idea, do more crazy things, I'll add you some day.
- The ugly guy with no future who thinks that he's a mix of Donald Trump with Brad Pitt, and he's so conviced that he makes you believe you're lucky to have him :O like the recently described ex-boyfriend of my friend.
- The one that has a girlfriend, but makes you the sweet offer to dump her if you agree to go out with him. Aawww being a substitute is such an ego booster, you have to understand, women are like cars, he can't be left without one! and you substitute the used one with a newer model.
- The one that tells you stupid pick up lines that he may have googled (pickuplines.com)...just to make out with you; (suddenly you're the love of his life after a week of knowing you, what a love story!)without thinking that NO ONE believes him really, and the girls he gets just want to kiss him anyway. He's just creating a soap opera in his mind. An example of this on real life is the most recent "boyfriend" of my friend, that told here this: TIME PASSES BY REALLY QUICK WHEN I'M WITH YOU, TA DAAAA. And then he untagged the pictures that she uploaded to facebook with him and gave her a very logical explanation: (drums) someone hacked his account, yes that, hahahahaha, so instead of closing it and making a new one, or reporting the hacker to fb staff, you just untag pictures of you and my friend, that is the best solution for hackers, what do you do if you have a virus?, I would like to know!!!!

This are just examples to avoid, this guys are out there, so beware!!! Avoid them before they suck you into the black hole!
The difference between girls are that some of us avoid them, and others don't make it! they give them a chance.
I really hope my friend understands, soon! and stops losing her time before she marries a Danny de Vitto look alike that thinks he's making her a favor...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario