lunes, 15 de noviembre de 2010

If you're not interested, don't call me gorgeous

Why is dating so difficult??? I wanna know. And all the people with success stories tell you that you just have to stop thinking about it and love magically happens.
Guess what? I've had love, correction, loves. And my loves have a great opinion of me still, still care about me greatly, and I've even heard the phrase "the one who got away" in reference to me, and also the phrase "I'll always regret losing you".
OK, says "the great one who got away", where is my love that lasts a reasonable time?
And why do I seem to be meeting psycho after psycho?
The two latest guys have been crazy polar opposites, the first one was making plans a month in advance after the 1st date, saying that our date was super special, mentioning "love", and getting angry if I didn't answer this text messages. OK, that was sweet but psycho, and flattering but made me want to get a restraining order before I had him knocking ad my door at 2 a.m. being wet after walking in the rain (I live in an apartment building, he can't come knock on the door, phew!).
This other guy was incredible cute, sounded really interesting and when we talked he was smart and funny, too good to be true right? YES. After calling me gorgeous and a couple of adjectives more and begging me to add him to Facebook, he just dissapeared. Currently, I don't know where he is, he may be in the land of bipolar men where he has been made king, good for him.
I understand that only gold coins, and not people are liked by everyone (OK, spanish saying that might or might not translate right), but if you're not interested, it's easy $#%$#%^ stay away! Most of us girls are not stalkers and WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU (and I don't responsabilize myself for the ones that are) and we'll not cry after you if we met you yesterday and you don't call us anymore, you don't have to pretend to like us and propose one day to stop calling the other, we know you didn't die and that the truth is that you're crazy.
This is me, venting.

1 comentario:

  1. motherfucking piece of shit!!! get your balls in one hand and be true for God´s sake!!! :)

    ResponderEliminar